The safety and security of our website users is very important for us. When you use our websites and applications, it is understood that you consent that we can use your personal information and data and accept the policies in the use of our website. In certain cases giving data and certain information is important for us to use to provide service. If you do not accept this policy, then do not use our website.
The parties involved in this policy are Company and You.
- Know that companionshipads.com, miamigigolos.com, and hotgirlsmiami.com are collectively the owners of the Company First person pronouns (us, we, our, ours etc.) are used for the operator of the sites whenever applicable.
- You – means the one using the site, that is YOU or second persons pronouns (you, yours etc.).
- Possible Advertisers – when Possible Advertisers access the site with the intent of advertising, they are considered “USERS.”
- AMMENDMENT OF THIS POLICY
We have the right to revise, amend or change this policy and other policies and agreements anytime as we see fit. We advise you to frequently check this page and note the “last updated” portion at the top after you click the “refresh” button on your browser. This will indicate if the policy has been changed recently from the last.
- COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This is done using cookies, browser capabilities, web beacon, features and functionalities, tracking services, and other technology which will further highlight Your site use, the purposes of which is to improve site navigation, maintain tracking of visitor preferences, provide internal and user web analytics reposts, and most of all this can zero-in on possible fraudulent activities.
- HOW INFORMATION IS USED
The first purpose of any information gathered is to give site services like giving you customized services, user support, and to ensure safety against illegal/fraudulent, harassment or spam activities. The information you give helps us to geographically customize for a group of customers. This information may also be shared to third party groups for external or analytics providers. This information given by Possible Advertisers may be used to fast track their registration, promotional activities, and for research and marketing. We can use voluntary data provided including but not limited to promotional purposes and more described below.
As part of our policy, we do not share information about Our Users especially if it is contrary to our policy. We also give Our Users the opportunity to object to such unrelated uses. Additionally, we may disclose information about Users or information about your use of the services or websites through our services as we deem fit, without notice that we believe it reasonable on the reasons but not limited to:
- As demanded by any laws, like the Electronic Communications Privacy Act or governmental or legal requests.
- To disclose the necessary identity to file legal action necessary against those who may be violating Our Terms and Conditions or other policies and procedures.
- To ensure proper delivery of service to Users.
- In order to protect Ourselves, Our Users, and the general public, we hold the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in case a crime, including but not limited to fraud-related offense is committed or if ordered to do so by authorities having legal power to obtain such process.
For questions regarding the above polices, please get in touch with us.